Sheila specialises in coaching executives to build trust, cohesiveness and direction within themselves, their teams and across the organisations and systems within which they operate. This creates direct and positive impact on overall performance and results.
Sheila works with individuals to develop self and ‘other’ awareness, building improved interpersonal relationships, conflict management and enhanced self-regulation. This is done in tandem with an overall focus on leadership competency development.
Sheila’s initial career spanned 20 years in international sales-management, strategy and consulting across Asia-Pacific, US and Europe, before making the decision to focus her next career on executive coaching and development.
Sheila has coached hundreds of executives in a wide range of industry sectors and government departments, as well as owners of SMEs, and hold accreditations in various psychometric, evidence-based tools.
Sheila is a credentialed coach of the International Coaching Federations (as well as holding membership) and is a member of the Association of Coaching.
- Delivery of various leadership coaching programs designed to develop women in senior positions
- Provision of multiple executive and senior level coaching programs for leaders across both public and private sectors
- Ran ‘Managing group assignments using emotional intelligence’ workshops and coaching for MBA students engaged at a leading Australian Post-Graduate University
- Engaged in executive coaching with leader who was subsequently named ‘Telstra and Marie Claire Young Business Woman of the Year 2012’ (6 months later)
- Lectured in ‘Dynamic Leadership’ on MBA course with Australian University
- Delivered various key note addresses on ‘Strategic Career Management & The Future of Work’
- Spoke at an EQ conference, Singapore on emotional intelligence in teams.
Expertise / Specialisation
- Leadership development
- Executive coaching
- Conflict management
- Active career management, executive presence and personal branding
- Women in leadership
- Emotional intelligence
- The Future of Work
- Resilience and well-being
- International Sales Management roles across Asia-Pacific, US & UK
- Sectors: Healthcare, technology and publishing
- Clients included: Abbott Vascular, Johnson & Johnson, Penguin Random House, Pan Macmillan
- University lecturer: Dynamic Leadership (MBA), coaching & supervision, conflict
- Lead Coach, Hudson Talent Management
Education / Business Coaching
- Masters in Management
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) credential
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counseling and Psychotherapy; Academic Excellence Award
- Advanced Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- EQ-l 2.0 and 360 tools
- CINERGY® conflict coach certification
- Member of ICF