Executive One-to-One Coaching is designed to assist executives in developing and enhancing professional effectiveness and on-the-job performance.
Research tells us that the five most important benefits of executive coaching are:
- Increased self-insight and understanding of impact on others
- Developing leadership capability
- Improving performance
- Supporting fundamental behavioural change
- Retaining key staff.
Using external executive coaches is an option to consider when participants are likely to value having access to someone from outside the organisation to act as a confidential sounding board, someone who nevertheless understands the environment in which they work.
Executive coaching is used when:
- Transitioning into a new role or embarking on development
- Undertaking new responsibilities e.g. implementing change
- Needing time for reflection and challenge in a confidential, supportive environment